top of page
Voter Rights Party was filed for AEC registration on 25th January 2018, to contest federal elections. It's for all Australian citizens, who want to empower voters and citizens to have a greater voice and role in our political, economic, education, judicial, sociological, & environmental lives and processes.
Party motto: 'Find the Best Solution'.
Our fundamental priorities are:
1. A NEW electoral system with VOTERS entering their own vote by their own hand into public polling place computers & receive a printed receipt of their own vote - receipt retained by voter. Re-establish 'Free & Fair Elections', not provided under liberal-labor (abolish corrupt candidates fees & electoral funding). Ban coercion indoctrination 'how to brainwash voters cards'. Ban corporate donations to political parties. Photo ID for voters. 48 hour independent scrutineering period after 6pm close of poll. Fixed term federal elections (every 3 years).
2. Bill of Rights; a NEW Constitution for Australia centered on citizens Bill of Rights, & representative & responsible political, judicial, & govt structures & systems - Freedom of Speech, Free Association & Free Assembly, Parental Rights, Teachers Rights, Home Owner Property Rights, citizens Economic Rights, Rights To A Home, Elderly Rights, Legal Representation Rights, Small Business Rights, Working Rights, Disability Rights, Freedom of Religion. Voters to elect their own governor general and prime minister, on separate ballot.
3. Economic Vision; New Tax System - Low Bank Transaction Tax (2% Individuals, 4% Sole Traders, 6% Partnerships & Trusts, 8% Companies (Total Tax 20% of GDP). Abolish all other taxes except GST - retain as a state funding tax. 'Australian Owned & Made' production & jobs. Small business support & development. $50 billion annual commonwealth jobs grants commission for small business & community organisations; capped @ $250,000 = 3 jobs x 200,000 grants = 600,000 jobs for citizens per annum. Reform Centrelink to, 'Australian Job Agency'. No TPP, no treasonous globalisation & free trade agreements, no foreign land, asset, & resource ownership. New, 'National Economics Board' to empower Australian small business, companies, & create jobs (Abolish ASIC). Abolish fines & tolls system. National compensation fund for citizens. Significant banking reform to benefit citizens.
4. Education Vision; Commonwealth primary, secondary, & tertiary education priorities, to empower, inspire, develop gifts & talents, fulfill potential, & promote objective critical thinking & analysis, & research. Nationalise Education in line with National Curriculum; streamline entry ages, assessment, reporting, grading, graduation, & holidays, across all states & territories. Federal Teacher Registration. Education funding to teachers per-capita child. Separate building grants funding for schools. Teacher budgets. Parents tutoring fund. Home schooling support. Increased morals & values education. Ban programs that sexualise children. Review of Tertiary Education Services (university & TAFE), Student Fees & Funding - 80%+ Australian born citizens to study in Australian Tertiary Education Services, federal funding provided on that basis (stop the treason). Cap student university fees across all courses.
5. Australian Values & Justice for citizens - Federal Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC). Abolish forced govt drugging practices, abolish political-govt psychiatric torture-killing of citizens, abolish forced govt vaccines. Abolish arbitrary imprisonment (govt torture). Abolish police brutality towards citizens. Return govt stolen children to their birth parents. 50% - 50% parental custody of children. Freedom for citizen victims in forced govt facilities torture. Close women's & children's prisons (on account of political-govt genocidal factors towards Aboriginal women/children & other vulnerable women/children), close psychiatric facilities, stop violent govt assault, torture, rape, & deaths in govt facilities & save public billions $$ - convert buildings to rehabilitation centres, temporary accommodation for homeless, museums, & create jobs, education, & housing, as applicable. Womens Safety Issues. Abolish transgender ideology forced on children, schools, libraries, public toilets, trans-widows, govt literature, laws, and womens sports, language, & spaces. Public owned Commonwealth Bank Home Ownership Program 1% interest for citizens. Promote the universal basic income system for citizen survival.
6. Federal energy, communications, & transport utilities services economic base rate caps (price ceilings) on; electricity, gas, water, telecommunications, postal services, home owner rates, & licencing systems. Federal drivers & vehicle licencing system (economically capped). All intended to reduce the cost of living for citizens.
7. Elderly rights services fund to support our elderly to live in their own homes, if they want to. Reduce retirement-pension age to 65 years old for both genders. Encourage self-funded retirement.
8. Judicial Reform; replace magistrates, judges, & presiding members with a team of Judicial Officers in every Australian state. Must be 3 JO's up the front, and lawyers on both sides. Abolish magistrates court & replace with 'bill of rights' courts in each state, for citizens. District & supreme courts criminal cases (rapists, murderers, drug traffickers/dealers, & rich corporate criminals).
9. Responsible Environment Management - specified land & marine conservation areas for tourism jobs & recreation. Create national bush camping areas for public recreation. Create natural disasters flood prevention/mitigation & irrigation systems. Solar renewable energy targets (20%). Ban the production of killer plastics & recycle plastics. Major recycling & waste management centres in each state. Creek cleaning programs with voters for Merri, Edgars, & Darebin creeks (Cooper Federal). Theological perspective on climate change (video). Plant millions of trees for photosynthesis & respiration, in drought prone regions.
10. Commonwealth, Rate Payers Association Act for all local communities with voting rights for rate payers; executive of rate payers to run their own community. Abolish state local govt acts.
11. Promote natural therapeutic health & medical practices with citizen consent.
12. Negotiate Treaties with First Nation Australians (Aboriginal Sovereigns).
Under the redundant 120 year old Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900, Australian voters and citizens have no rights (not applied by judges & magistrates for citizens), and this enables politicians and their government workers to be corrupt, greedy, violent, and abuse their power.
We know this is happening in our nation, the question is, what are voters going to do about it?
If you agree with 60%+ of the above, you will contribute greatly to Voter Rights Party (Australia).
Voters, join us today on our join us page, membership is FREE! Call Teresa personally to discuss any issues.
bottom of page